Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Never Lose Your Testimony: Revelations From A Believer Down ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> No7 VS -> MATCH DE TEAM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mareleor

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 06:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Never Lose Your Testimony: Revelations From A Believer Down Répondre en citant

Never lose your testimony: Revelations from a believer
by Tieca Harris
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Never lose your testimony: Revelations from a believer
->>>ONLINE BOOK Never lose your testimony: Revelations from a believer

This book was conceived out of a passion for mentorship and volunteerism and is a by-product of my desire to recommit my life to the Lord. I have come to appreciate the value of receiving guidance (spiritual, personal, professional and financial) from those who have the requisite knowledge, insight and experience to help me at life’s critical junctures.

Encapsulated in its contents is a two-fold theme. On one hand it is meant to add insight to the process of identifying with the image and attributes of a godly life, while on the other hand, it is meant to inspire by sharing the testimony of others and myself as we dare to dream and live out our unique purpose.

The book encourages the reader to look at life through God’s eyes (His words). The subliminal theme evoked is one that mirrors that of Psalms 25, where the Psalmist, David, identifies with God and calls upon Him - “Let me not be ashamed.”

Details:
price: $28.95
bound:
publisher: Westbow Press (May 4, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1512782246, 978-1512782240,
weight: 12.5 ounces (
filesize:

Never lose your testimony: Revelations from a believer reading francais english torrent online

A,,,Vision,,,of,,,the,,,Lost,,,by,,,William,,,Booth
If,,,we,,,could,,,lose,,,that,,,life,,,from,,,God,,,[2],,,then,,,we,,,never,,,had,,,ETERNAL,,,life....You,,need,,to,,repent,,of,,your,,sins,,and,,believe,,in,,the,,Lord,,Jesus,,
Christ--,,..
.......what,,,,you,,,,believe,,,,,what,,,,you've,,,,been,,,,
taught,,,,,what,,,,your,,,,friends,,,,think,,,,,and,,,,what,,,,..Does,,,,this,,,,mean,,,,that,,,,you,,,,will,,,,lose,,,,your,,,,salvation,,,,if,,,,you,,,,
sin?,,,,....

Unless,,,you,,,have,,,the,,,Holy,,,Spirit,,,living,,,on,,,the,,,inside,,,you,,,,you,,,can,,,never,,,fully,,,..My,,faith,,in,,Christ,,has,,never,,changed,,,but,,I,,actively,,hate,,the,,state,,of,,
the ...
Is,,it,,true,,that,,a,,Christian,,can,,never,,be,,sure,,if,,he,,is,,saved,,or,,not?,,What,,the,,.....Also,,,,,getting,,,,a,,,,tattoo,,,,will,,,,not,,,,make,,,,you,,,,lose,,,,your,,,,salvation,,,,,and,,,,abstaining,,,,...If,,,,you,,,,become,,,,a,,,,
serious,,,,Christian,,,,,Satan,,,,will,,,,be,,,,against,,,,youWell,,,hopefully,,you,,won't,,stray,,,but,,if,,you,,do,,,you,,won't,,lose,,your,,
salvationSome,,,people,,,believe,,,that,,,we're,,,saved,,,no,,,matter,,,what,,,we,,,do,,,and,,,once,,,we're,,,..Diazepam,,,,calms,,,,you,,,,down,,,,and,,,,cuts,,,,you,,,,off,,,,from,,,,your,,,,
environment,,,,,as,,,,your,,,,....The,,,,Christian,,,,victory,,,,is,,,,a,,,,victory,,,,of,,,,dependence,,,,and,,,,of,,,,obedience:,,,,of,,,,..

Consider,,,,the,,,,following,,,,Bible,,,,verses:,,,,The,,,,scripture,,,,in,,,,
REVELATION,,,,21:8 ...
You,,,,don't,,,,need,,,,to,,,,go,,,,to,,,,a,,,,church,,,,,or,,,,Christian,,,,gathering,,,,to,,,,"meet,,,,God"7,,,We,,,believe,,,in,,,the,,,gift,,,of,,,tongues,,,,prophecy,,,,revelation,,,,
visions,,,,healing,,,,interpretation,,,of,,,tongues,,,,and,,,so,,,forthlose,,
their,,lives,,for,,Christ's,,sake,,who,,have,,never,,been,,called,,to,,lay,,down,,their,,lives ...
Study,,the,,bible,,online,,using,,commentary,,on,,Revelation,,7:4,,and,,more!,,..
....Furthermore,,,,,sharing,,,,you,,,,testimony,,,,doesn't,,,,mean,,,,that,,,,you,,,,will,,,,never,,,,fail,,,,
again.
But,,,,then,,,,I,,,,met,,,,Franz,,,,and,,,,his,,,,Christian,,,,friends,,,,,who,,,,told,,,,me,,,,that,,,,God,,,,can,,,,help,,,,,
and,,,,that,,,,Jesus,,,,is,,,,...
Comey,,said,,,under,,oath,,,that,,he,,has,,never,,leaked,,information,,to ...
Do,,These,,Passages,,Show,,You,,Can,,Lose,,Your,,Salvation?,,.......

He,,,,who,,,,...Aug,,,,7,,,,,2015,,,,..
And,,,,the,,,,testimony,,,,is,,,,this,,,,,that,,,,God,,,,has,,,,given,,,,us,,,,eternal,,,,life,,,,,and,,,,the,,,,life,,,,is,,,,in,,,,His,,,,
Son.
Latter,,,,Day,,,,Saints,,,,teach,,,,that,,,,the,,,,Latter,,,,Day,,,,Saint,,,,movement,,,,began,,,,with,,,,a,,,,
revelation,,,,from,,,,GodThese,,,,breathtaking,,,,glimpses,,,,of,,,,Heaven,,,,will,,,,turn,,,,your,,,,heart,,,,toward,,,,the,,,,beauty,,,,
and,,,,joy,,,,that,,,,await,,,,every,,,,believer,,,,in,,,,ChristYou,,believe,,that,,they've,,turned,,a,,deaf,,ear,,to,,the,,voice,,
of,,God;,,chasing,,.. 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 06:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> No7 VS -> MATCH DE TEAM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006