Inscrit le: 05 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Ven 7 Juil - 00:30 (2017) Sujet du message: Cracking The GMAT With 2 ComputerAdaptive Practice Tests
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT—including 2 full-length computer-adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Detailed examples of how to use process of elimination to your advantage
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams with online score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
bound: 720 pages
publisher: Princeton Review; 2018 Edition edition (July 4, 2017)